Posted to uk.d-i-y
Gogs Gogs is offline

Default Advice on cooker hoods

Does anyone have any recommendations for buying a stainless steel 600
wide chimney hood, like the curved glass ones.

So far seen one from Duvalli on ebay but not much people seem to have
heard of them then there is CDA and Lux Air.

Both CDA and Lux air has 5 year warranties, however with CDA it is only
5 year parts not labour.

Can anyone recommend one of these, I have also noticed Lux air do
splash backs in a certain shape to fit neatly with the curved glass
extractor, however they only seem to show the 900mm model which has a
bigger overhang I would imagine. Some 600mm models I have seen would
only require a standard slashback, can anyone advise on this.

Thanks