Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
mac davis mac davis is offline

Default Jet Mini or Myford ML8...

On Sat, 15 Jul 2006 13:15:34 -0400, (Arch) wrote:

Hey Mac, I guess me could check the ML8 for mine & LRod's DNA. Turner's
dool is special and is widely used to prevent wallet rust. Won't rust
turning gear when rubbed on with checks or paper money.

Seriously me. I don't know your situation, but don't forget that a lathe
is usually less than half the cost of a beginning turner's needs and it
soon becomes much less as the needs/wants ratio falls.

Turn to Safety, Arch
Fortiter

Really, Arch? *lol*

like the $200 chuck and $80 jumbo jaws I got for the $225 Jet mini?

Or maybe it was the $225 coring thingy....

Mac

https://home.comcast.net/~mac.davis