Posted to alt.home.repair
jawhaley jawhaley is offline

Default Resquare doors after house settled

The top of the door goes from 1/8 of an inch on the hinge side to about
3/16, but I'm unsure about the bottom because the base board has been
adjusted to meet the door. I noticed after looking at it more closely
that there is a gap on the top hinge side and the door is flush at the
bottom hinge side. The Door is also flush on the top no hinge side, and a
gap at the bottom hinge side. This doesn't appear to be a square issure
according to your last comment. Is my door hung incorrectly? Or what is
the alternative, Thanks,

Jason