Posted to uk.radio.amateur,uk.d-i-y
know code

Default Dimwitted troll gets a kicking or not as the case seemed to be.

Weatherlawyer wrote:

Having the 6 police men there and a video,
probably meant they were sure the tosser would be an handful and were
probably there to make the visit go as smothly as possible.

Well yes, there is that point of view. The person in question would
argue that though

What an absolutely stupid prick the fool is.

We've known that for years on uk.r.a.!! It's surprising how quickly
people who don't know come to that conclusion!

I wonder why he needs to post on here?

Again, we've been wondering that for years too!