Roy

Default Phas a matic Rotary Converter Rip Off?

On Mon, 8 Dec 2003 13:48:39 -0800, Checkmate
snip
===
===You want a good 3 HP phase converter? Try one of mine:
===
===http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=2580033737
===
===This model doesn't have run caps. Phase voltages vary by approximately
===10% maximum. The same converter tuned with run caps will be balanced to
===approximately 3% or less. In most applications, the run caps aren't
===necessary. My converters use a contactor through a DPST toggle switch
===to turn them on. A voltage sensing relay switches the starting cap(s)
===out of the circuit when the user-provided idler motor comes up to speed.
===Startup to full speed takes just a fraction of a second.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Sounds like the one or two or three that I have built
as well as what most of the regulars here have built already and also
like the one Bob S has an article in HSM on. I have plans for it on
my website for FREE
I had no input whatsoever.
Remove "nospam" from email addy.