Posted to alt.home.repair
Cheri

Default Neighbor disputes my property line location

jimmy
Or get a mean pitbull and chain it to that side of your house on a 15

foot
chain.
After a few days they will be begging you to put up a fence.

Why would you do that to the poor pit bull? IMO owners should work it
out on their own, and leave the dog out of it. Gee, we have our pit
bull, on a chain, in the sun, next to the property line, with no water,
but we never knew he/she could be mean. Leave the dog out of it, and try
to work it out on a human level, though in some cases the dog might be
smarter.

Cheri