Roy

Default Phas a matic Rotary Converter Rip Off?

Just like folks always tell me when they see some of my projects. How
could you build that, those things are made in factories.......duh! I
would say a little too much money in the persons pocket and not enough
initiative or willingness to tackle building one from
scratch........why I bet it costs them a lot of money to have their
stickers drawn up and made...........Phas-A-Matic, has a special ring
to it, doesn't it? No wonder it costs the $$$ they ask for it! If you
wholeheartedly think you were ripped, imagine what those folks reading
this thread feels like that paid the Retail price.........
I had no input whatsoever.
Remove "nospam" from email addy.