Jimbo

Default Rhino Liner on a mower deck

"Roy" wrote in message
Been kicking it around on having my new mower deck Rhino lined both
topside and bottom. What do you all think? I had at one time smeared
a coating of a rubbe rlike material on the underside of my old deck,
in the path and area that gets blasted the most by debri and it seemed
to hold up pretty darn good. I did not take any special steps or even
clean it really well, and it held up for a long time, bout 3 years or
so. Seems to me like a coat or two of Rhino liner could possibly stop
errosion of the deck and rust. and also seal up those joints where
spindle housings etc attach to deck which is always a problem area on
debri and water getting under them and making them rust out.
Just a thought.
Comments appreciated.

Regards
I had no input whatsoever.