Posted to uk.d-i-y
Andrew Gabriel

Default Fitting Gas pipes under the floor

In article .com,
" writes:
I've got to run a 28mm copper pipe from the front to the back of my
house so I can install a Combi Boiler, It will have to lie under the
floor boards - is it O.K to lie it on the sleeper walls and betwean the
joists (3"x2") - I mean has it got to be a certain distance below the
floorboards? Any thing else I might need to know apart from getting a
corgi fitter to do it?. Cheers. Martin

That's what British Gas did in my house some years ago, and all
the houses down the road, when they moved all the gas meters
outside whilst also replacing the gas main down the road.
They installed 22mm which wasn't enough, and I upgraded it to
28mm later.

--
Andrew Gabriel