Posted to uk.d-i-y
Liam

Default Kaldewei steel bath feet as part of "Grove" suite.

On Fri, 26 May 2006 12:48:12 +0100, Mike Halmarack ... wrote:

This suite seems OK for the price but the one I received had a set of
feet that clearly aren't the ones the bath is designed for.
It's not only that they just fix to the bath by means of peelable
sticky pads, rather than making use of the baths inbuilt studs, it's
more that the fixing points don't extend very far out from the
longitudinal centre line of the bath. Nor do they wrap around the
curved base of the bath as the ones in the on-line drawings show.

A steel bath full of water would play havoc with bare toes if it fell
over. I know I can provides a crutch in the form of a wooden frame to
take the bath panel, but the right feet would be far more reassuring.
Has anyone else had these "sticky" type of feet supplied with this
model of bath?
TIA

The Kaldewei 627 I got a couple of months ago came with a set of two
brackets that each fitted to four studs on the bath and tightened up
with a screwed rod. Not as strongly built as the bolt-on feet of the
cast iron bath it replaced but more than adequate for the job.
Kaldewei e-mail is
Lovely well made bath. Very helpful customer service.