Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mike Halmarack

Default Kaldewei steel bath feet as part of "Grove" suite.

On Fri, 26 May 2006 12:58:55 +0100, "Christian McArdle"
wrote:

Has anyone else had these "sticky" type of feet supplied with this
model of bath?

My Kaldewei steel bath came with substantial feet that clamped onto the
bath.

Christian.

Was yours a bath that was installed long ago? I just spoke to
Westpoint customer services on the phone. They're the people who have
the responsibility for the delivery of this part of the Screwfix
order. The woman I spoke to told me that they sent these alternative
(inadequate in my view) feet because it's part of a new European
regulation that the original ones should be replaced by stick on ones.
She wouldn't tell me which particular European regulation it was
though. I told her I wanted the right feet anyway and she said it
could take a long time. I think I'll get on to Screwfix directly now.

--
Regards,
Mike Halmarack

Drop the (EGG) to email me.