Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Jim Stewart

Default run car on moonshine

Karl Townsend wrote:
Gas will soon be $3/gal. I live in corn country, its $2/bushel. My car will
run on E85, that's 85% ethanol, 15% gas.

So can I buy/build a high efficiency fermenter and still that does, say 5
gallons a day? I'd run it all winter and use the waste heat to keep the shop
warm. Seen any good proven designs? How about one that uses a corn burner
boiler (readily purchased) as the heat source for the still?

BTW, I may need some quality control help to make sure its really 200 proof
VBG

I believe you'll need a federal license and
custody controls as well.