BigWallop

Default Concrete slab advice

"Gnube" wrote in message
On Wed, 09 Jul 2003 07:40:06 +0100, Andrew McKay
wrote:

On Wed, 09 Jul 2003 01:07:10 GMT, "BigWallop"
wrote:

And can anyone tell me why, after just a few months, I have caught

myself
groaning loudly while I bend to pick up a tool from the floor. Why has

this
just suddenly began to make a difference in bending over properly. I'm
starting to sound like a tennis player. :-))

Nice to see I'm amongst friends - I'm a '56 kid as well

A relatively rare bunch I think, not remotely sure why, just not that
many of us I've noticed, and females of that year rarest of all
(probably lying about it of course! ;O)

Actually I don't have a problem with the groaning whilst bending down.
The bit I can't quite come to terms with is that over the last couple
of years my feet seem to have got further away - only they look about
the same distance as they were before! Something odd going on
somewhere.....

To quote an old script, "you need leg lag - leg lag? Yes, leg lag! -
Neddy, get the Land Rover out and measure his legs!"

I don't know where the creaks and grinds come from, but they sure do
pop up more often lately! BTW, you got to know about this; those super
duper expensive knee guards from Screwfix are a seriously good
investment at 47 or there abouts! ;O) OK they may be the worst part of
£30 but new knees are dearer and harder to fit - what a revelation
they were on the first outing - it was like being a kid again! ;O)

Take Care,
Gnube

Knee pads are always top of the list Gnube, especially if you're a groveller
like me. :-)) I never leave home without 'em. I use a big cushion at home
because no one sees me at home, but out in wild world, I put knee pads on.
Knee pads, glasses, a hat to keep me head warm, arse hanging out the back of
the jeans, old steel toe capped boots on and a thermos flask, and I wonder
why younger women aren't attracted to me.

What I have been noticing this year past, is my toe and finger nails seem to
be needing trimmed more often, and I don't know if it's ageing that's doing
it, or if I'm turning into a werewolf. (?) Well, that's me for nowoo woo
woo woo woo. :-))

---
BigWallop

http://basecuritysystems.no-ip.com