Posted to alt.home.repair
Tom G

Default Cat urine odor ?

"m Ransley" wrote in message
There is a product an Enzime base deoderiser it might be Natures
Miracle or something similar, call pet stores or look online. Ive heard
it works, that the enzime digests the odor bacteria-molicule or
something like that, it does more than cover it up, it gets rid of the
smell.

We used this product on a corner of the dining room where I discovered that
our cat had taken to urinating on the carpet. It takes some time for the
product to work (sometimes weeks) as it has to "digest" the urine residue.
My mother repossesed an old mom and pop store building where the tenant had
allowed a tomcat free roam of the empty store area. He had sprayed all over
the place and the odor was horrific. I gave her some of this stuff and she
sprayed everywhere she could smell the cat and within a few weeks the odor
was gone. Like I said, you have to be patient and may even have to apply
more than once if it's really bad.

Tom G.