Posted to alt.home.repair
HeyBub

Default Cat urine odor ?

davej wrote:
Hi,

Can any one help me with a problem that I am having at my aunts home.
My aunt had many, many cats before she passed away and it took over 3
months to find new homes for them. The question that I have involves
cat urine odor in the house. The house requires a lot of work but I
cant seem to get any one to work in there because of the odor. Does
anyone know of any solutions to remove the urine odor. Any help would
be greatly appreciated!

Ozone generator. Not a piddly-ass model, a BIG one. It should put out 900ug
per minute.

You can buy one on Ebay (significant bucks), then re-sell it when done.

These are used to freshen sites where dead horses have languished for many
months or meeting rooms where the opposition political party has gathered.