Posted to misc.consumers.house
ameijers

Default fruit flies coming out of bathroom sink drain

"Bucky" wrote in message
oups.com...
I have fruit flies coming out of the bathroom sink drain. They do not
come out of any other drains in the house. Should I call a plumber or
pest control for this problem? Anyone resolve a similar problem to this
before? Thanks.

Fruit flies only nest or swarm where there is something to eat. Make sure
there isn't anything edible in the vanity under the sink, and dose the drain
with drain cleaner. Catch the flying ones with a vacum cleaner. Do you have
small kids in the house? I suspect an errant banana.

aem sends...