Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.puzzles,rec.woodworking
R.H.

Default What is it? CX

Four of the six have been fully identified so far:

636. Point aligning tool for a distributor

637. Indian war club

638. Compass/sundial

639. Scale/letter opener

640. This tool was marked as being a scraper/shaver of a particular type,
shaver is probably a better description, I should have mentioned this in my

641. Two pieces of this set have been guessed correctly: a pen and pencil.
The last item is related to them, although in modern times this piece is no
longer used for the purpose for which it was made.

Several new photos have been posted on the incomplete answer page:

http://pzphotosan111-r.blogspot.com/

Rob