Eric Chang

Default brass brazing with a large propane torch

John Ings wrote in message . ..
On 3 Nov 2003 16:15:50 -0800, (Eric Chang)
wrote:

brass brazing with a large propane torch.

How much brazing do you plan on doing?

Just a few items? Rent an acetylene torch.

Lots of brazing? Buy an acetylene torch.

Hi John. I am not planning to do much brazing. I actually only have
two very small and cheap items to fix, and both repairs are
non-challenging. If it came to pure practicality, there are other
high value activities to work on like plumbing (yuck!). Really, I
want to develop a tool and a methodology, rather than just get the job
done. I know this sounds kind of silly, but since my career got
sidetracked at an early age, I have been building tools for a living.
It is actually highly rewarding, and I am not interested in any other
career paths now.

Thanks,
Eric