Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Larry Osterman

Default Nichols lathe for sale

Leo Lichtman wrote:
I bought Larry's Stubby 750 when he "upgraded" to the Nichols. I saw the
Nichols lathe in his shop, and I must say, it is very impressive. He had it
build to his specificiation, including a crane for lifting the heavy stone
burning blanks onto the lathe.

Our transaction went very smoothly, and he went BEYOND our agreement, to
make sure I was satisfied.

Larry, what are your plans?

Leo, thanks for the plug. As with the Stubby, I'm most interested in
seeing the Nichols go to a good home. I'll miss it, seems like a part
of the family. As for my woodturning future--the wife and I have
wanderlust at the moment, we plan to spend a couple of years traveling
about the US and perhaps overseas, and so rather than store the lathe
and other shop items for that period, I've decided to part with them.
I'll keep a second smaller lathe.

-Larry