Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Should I try to install tile in my master bathroom?

I just finished tiling my bath, and it came out pretty well. Plan on
spending a lot of time and wading through a great deal of confusion.
Get used to the fact that when the job is complete, you will always see
your own numerous flaws even when no one else claims to.

Take your time, do lots of research, and ask lots of questions in this
group. There are some very smart people here.

I can't wait to do my next tile job. I've learned a lot of lessons
the hard way.

BTW, what is the group's opinion on mastic vs. thin-set and
cement/fiber board vs. greenwall for dry tile walls?