Posted to alt.home.repair
Donna

Default Should I try to install tile in my master bathroom?

"webnba2" noreply@ wrote in message
news:b27cb45c29216bdb5009fee355593687@homerepairli ve.com...
Thanks Mike!

I will give that a try. Does anyone else have any other thougts?

Our local home depot has free hands-on weekend classes to learn to DIY.
Check with yours and see when (if?) they're doing a tile workshop. That's
what I would do. Although only you know your wife, I would suggest,
contrary to the other suggestions you have received, that you see if she
wants to take the class with you, and you can both learn at the same time.
DH and I have a great time doing things like this.

Donna