Posted to alt.home.repair
webnba

Default Should I try to install tile in my master bathroom?

My wife really wants new tile in our master bathroom. I told her that I
would install the tile myself so we can save the money (We just got
married almost a year ago so I'm trying to prove myself in the "home
improvement dept."). The only problem is that I have absolutely no
experience installing tile.

Do you think it's possible for me to get the job done well even though I've
never done this type of job before? If so, what are the most important
things I need to know going into this job, and what tools will I need.

Thanks for thoughts!

Walt B.