Posted to rec.woodworking
C & E

Default Can I accessorize my Ridgid table saw for routing?

"mywebaccts (at) PLUGcomcast.net" "mywebaccts (at) PLUGcomcast.net" wrote
in message ...
Does anyone know if one can buy (or make) an attachment to the Ridgid
TS3650 table saw for having a router table off to the side? I've seen
this done for some other saws. The TS3650 has nice wings and plenty of
space for a router. And I have a nice router lift, so my Bosch could
easily sit below table level and not get in the way.

Jack

Go to the Woodworking section of the RIdgid Forums site. Do a search and
you will come up with a scad of threads and pics of homemade router
extensions. I'm jus about finished with mine now.
http://www.ridgidforum.com/forum/index.php