Bubo Bubo is offline
Junior Member

Default Parts for a Concord WRS 240 boiler?

I have the above boiler it appears to have developed a fault with either the gas valve or the thermostat control unit. I've done a search on the net and can't find any specific parts for this boiler which is not surprising since it is ancient. Does anybody here know whether parts are still available, or whether any modern parts are compatible with this boiler? What sort of cost am I looking at for these sorts of parts just so I can guard against any creative accounting by anyone I get in to have a look. Also if worst comes to worst what sort of price are you looking at for a new boiler of similar ilk, i.e. wall mounted, gravity fed. Thanks.