Posted to alt.electronics
GuitarPsych

Default changing from 1.5V battery to 9V battery

I must be asking this question in a way that is throwing people off,
because there seems to be a lot of resistance to actually answer the
question. Let me try another way:

Let's say a friend of yours is in an electronics class and given a
simple circuit design, 9 resistors and 4 capacitors, with a 1.5V battery
power supply. The assignment is to test the circuit to see if it would
function if the battery power supply were changed to 9V. How would you
suggest to your friend to do that? What would they look at in the
circuit? And if something would need to be changed, what would it be?
Raising/lowering resistor/capacitor values? Adding/subtracting
resistors/capacitors? etc.

GuitarPsych wrote:

I have a very simple circuit that I run an electric guitar signal
through and I'm thinking of modifying it from a 1.5 V battery to a 9V
battery. What modifications do I need to do to the circuit? (I am
obviously a beginner).