Cordless Crazy Cordless Crazy is offline
Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete C
On Fri, 10 Mar 2006 16:28:34 +0000, Cordless Crazy
wrote:

http://www.championtimber.com/

cheers,
Pete.

Cheers Pete. My local champions was perfic!

Good! BTW there's some ramblings of mine on staining pine at the
following...:

http://groups.google.co.uk/group/uk....7a2c44f31 317
http://groups.google.co.uk/group/uk....bcd73bf8c 025

I'd use the back of the skirting etc to practice getting the match to
the floor right.

cheers,
Pete.
Interesting reading Pete. Looks like this Sikkens stuff is the way to go!

BTW any advise on fixing the skirtings without screws? Am going to be Gripfilling the blighters to the wall by running beads down a couple of routed grooves on the back, formed by my circ saw (if it doesnt come pre-routed). I dont fancy making good any holes or screwheads and having them noticeable. My next concern it ensuring they stay bonded to the wall while Grippy cures.