Posted to alt.home.repair
mgarvie

Default Home phone wiring

I was getting ready to run some wires for the new bedrooms in my basement
and went outside to locate the Network Interface Device to see where to hook
up the phone lines. Wasn't there. Looked all over and only found a small
terminal in my basement that was made before I was born. I'm using Vonage
hooked up to my computer now but wanted to have the house wired for regular
phone service. What do I put between the phone company and my phone system?
I wouldn't just pigtail all the phone lines in my house together and then
tie it into the phone company?