Posted to misc.consumers.house
Tomes

Default Bathroom fan - how long to leave on?

"Jonathan Kamens" wrote in message
"Tomes" writes:
What made me post is that I have always believed that having the door
closed
is better if it has a gap at the bottom (which mine has). This way the
airflow is such that it is sweeping the air throughout the room moreso,
from
bottom to top. Having the door open means that a great percentage of air
is
coming in at the top of the room, leaving the bottom of the room with less
air exchange.

I dn't think this is a problem, because the humid air is hotter and
rises naturally, and because humidity diffuses quickly in air in any
case.

LOL - the point of the above text was addressing how to best remove the air,
not whether the air was good to have around.
Tomes