Posted to alt.home.repair
David Combs

Default Mold/Mildew in closet

In article .com,
wrote:

For the closet I
try to keep the door open an inch in the winter to let some warm air
in. I've been meaning to put an opening in the door or wall to let air
circulate with the rest of the house, but have not gotten to it yet.

Well, I keep my closet door closed, plus have a towel folded
up and tight against the space at the bottom of the door --
precicisely to keep the air *from* circulating!

Why? So the moth-ball gas can be at a high enough
concentration to kill off or keep away those
moths, which otherwise eat ugly large holes in suits, etc.

So, it's a catch-22, I guess.

Fix one, the other one gets you.

David