Posted to rec.woodworking
CanaCove

Default Grass or Blum Replacment Hinge

I need to replace several hinges in our cabinets. The only identifying
information on the existing hinges is:

GRASS 1000
Pat. Pend.
made in Austria

There are about 1 zillion options for Grass hinges out there but I
can't find anything when I search for GRASS 1000. This is an old hinge
(the cabinetry is more than 20 years old) and I have no idea which
"modern" hinge is comparable to this mystery model. I've also
determined that Blum and Grass are interchangeable - I don't care which
company manufactures the updated version of the old hinge - I just need
to know what to look for. I tried contacting Grass directly - no
response so far.