Posted to alt.home.repair
Newfie

Default Tiles fell off in shower

There has to be a reason for the tiles to fall off. I know gravity is
one of them but if they were installed correctly in the first place,
they would not move. Check to see if there is water leak, excessive
vibration etc.. Is the drywall damaged in any way? If not go ahead
with the silicone adhesive. If you drywall is damaged, replace it and
use good adhesive.

Ignoramus15467 wrote:
In our basement shower, several tiles fell off. Behind them is
drywall. The tiles are not broken and I would prefer to just glue them
back in if possible. What glue and process would you recommend.

Thanks!