DejaVU

Default Self-Reproducing Machine Tools

Doug Goncz scribed in
:

oh yeah, what about combo machines like lathe/mills? still need 2?

also, I'm not sure exactly how many machines you're proposing to work
with to begin your replication. are you saying 'I have 2 lathes so I
can make another, despite not having any other machines'
or are you saying, 'given a range of machine tools
(grinder/drill/mill etc), and 2 lathes, I can make another lathe'

swarf, steam and wind

--
David Forsyth -:- the email address is real /"\
http://terrapin.ru.ac.za/~iwdf/welcome.html \ /