DejaVU

Default Self-Reproducing Machine Tools

Doug Goncz scribed in
:

"I think replication without evolution is undesirable."

So do I and that's why there's no grey goo or unassisted
replication in my thesis. God guided our evolution through his
random mutation and selection. We guide the evolution of self
-replicating machine tools after we construct the first one the
hard way. They do not do it on their own, since there are too
many scale discontinuities between Pentium and Clausing
Colchester. Within Pentium, it just doesn't happen. Within
Clausing, it could happen but we have to make it happen.

I must say that this is all very intriging Doug. I'd be happy to
spend year or two with a selection of machines and stock, making
duplicates, or even upgrades. Anyone with funding?

Read the RIAA Clean Slate Program Affidavit and Description at
http://www.riaa.org/
I will be signing an amended Affidavit soon.

why

swarf, steam and wind

--
David Forsyth -:- the email address is real /"\
http://terrapin.ru.ac.za/~iwdf/welcome.html \ /