Posted to rec.woodworking
Upscale

Default Murphy Bed - Sliding Wall

"Rob V" wrote in message

No - the sliding shelves is what she wants - but looking at the pic, they
seem to hang down - not ride on the floor.
Im curious on the hanging/sliding mechanism.

They are hanging down, just like curtains. It was JT that suggested the use
of skateboard wheels. It's the hanging down part that would make me anxious.
Those shelves, even without much additional stuff put on them like books or
curios, would weigh quite a bit. You'd need some pretty heavy duty slides in
my opinion. I guess all you can do at this point is to contact the person
running the referenced web page ask question about sourcing them out.