Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
no(SPAM)vasys

Default Bandsaw off/on Switch?

Harry Curley wrote:
I have a Reliant Bandsaw 14 inch 4 speed and the off/on switch went. It is a
four posted switch and the bandsaw is 110 Volts 9.3/4 amps. There was a
company called Trend-Line Shop Supplies listed with the instruction book
but I guess they are no longer in business in Chelsea Mass.
The saw was purchase and given to me from Wood Workers Warehouse we all
know what happened to those stores. I have tried several electrical
supplies stores in my area without any luck. Any suggestions or ideas would
be gratefully accepted Harry

You might want to look at Grizzly Tools' switches. If I recall
correctly the Reliant and Grizzly bandsaws seemed identical. Here's a
link to a Grizzly web page with switches:

http://www.grizzly.com/products/sear...x=0&submit.y=0

--
Jack Novak
Buffalo, NY - USA