Posted to pdaxs.services.plumbing,alt.home.repair
Red Jacket

Default Run out of Hot water quickly: Hot water tank defective?

Sediment, drain and refill don't listen to those who say no.
Turn up the stat on the HWT that's why its there.
If iron pipe you need to go to L copper.

OTOH;
8 years is a very good run, get a new one before this one
goes.

wrote in message
oups.com...
I have my hot water tank set to medium. I have not change the
setting, but it seams we are getting less and less hot water every day.
We are to the point where I don't have enough to fill my tub for a
hot bath. I think the tank is about 8 years old give or take a year.
Any idea?