Gunner

Default Harbor Freight # 39743-1VGA, looking for inexpensive basic shop

On Wed, 10 Sep 2003 16:17:52 -0500, "Bob Paulin" wrote:

In my case, I looked seriously at a 3-in-1 machine before I fell into two
deals which resulted in my purchasing an Enco benchtop mill/drill, and an
Atlas 10" lathe.

Leigh , has a combo that is a killer deal. He posted
it a couple weeks ago. I looked at the lathe today, its a hell of a deal
folks. Far far and away will beat the **** out of any mill/drill
gizmotchy.

Maybe he will post it again.

Gunner

--
The problem with defending the purity of the English language is that
English is about as pure as a cribhouse whore. We don't just borrow words;