Posted to rec.woodworking
Odinn

Default Plans for a range/shooting box?

On 1/24/2006 1:49 PM J T mumbled something about the following:
Tue, Jan 24, 2006, 5:15am (EST+5) (Roy) claimeth:
Google is my friend, but turns out there is not much out there in this
case. snip
I primarily shoot muzzleloaders snip

I'm not sure just what you're looking for. You're a bit vague on
that. You also didn't say if you're shooting long guns, or not, but I
would think so. However... I'd possibly want something like these.
http://www.musketboxes.homestead.com/
And, something like this would probably work to shuffle them around.
http://www.medievalwood.org/charles/wheelbarrow.html
Or, you could go with something like one of these.
http://www.cal-graf.com/kart.html
But, I think something along these lines would be even better.
http://www.shopsmithhandson.com/arch...nd_project.htm

I ain't e-mailing anyone - then just one person gets the results,
not the group.

Personally, I think you'd probably have been further ahead by
asking one of the shooting newsgroups rather than here.

Hmmm, I like a couple of those. Hadn't thought about a range box, but
then again, I usually only take one gun with me when out target
practicing (2 if the wife comes out to play as well).

--
Odinn
RCOS #7 SENS BS ???

"The more I study religions the more I am convinced that man never
worshiped anything but himself." -- Sir Richard Francis Burton

Reeky's unofficial homepage ... http://www.reeky.org
'03 FLHTI ........... http://www.sloanclan.org/gallery/ElectraGlide
'97 VN1500D ......... http://www.sloanclan.org/gallery/VulcanClassic
Atlanta Biker Net ... http://www.atlantabiker.net