Posted to rec.woodworking
Roy

Default Plans for a range/shooting box?

Thanks for the links, JOAT.

Here's the single link for plans I found after about an hour of looking yesterday. Probably work
pretty well for cartridge guns. I do tend to get side-tracked while Googling:
http://www.airguninfo.com/gunbox.pdf

Not sure what I'm looking for myself for black powder, but this is close. Maybe add a drawer or two
on the bottom or along one side, and a drop front like on a machinists chest.
http://www.cal-graf.com/rangeb.html

Personally, I think you'd probably have been further ahead by
asking one of the shooting newsgroups rather than here.

Yep, posted to alt.rec.guns and rec.guns separately. Seems the Houston RR system has eliminated
crossposting to any groups in the same message. New subject of discussion over on
alt.online-services.roadrunner. Not all locations are affected. Sorry, gone OT here.

JOAT

Regards,

Roy