Posted to uk.d-i-y
Herbert

Default sealing edge of vinyl floor in bathroom

I have to replace the floor covering in a small bathroom. It's vinyl
sheet now, and will be replaced with the same (one piece). One edge is
a wooden skirting board, the other sides are tiled. There is currently
some kind of sealant applied where the vinyl hits the wall (and the
shower and toilet). If I want to have that again, what do I use? Is it
just silicon sealant, or is there something specific for this purpose?
The current sealant looks just like silicon: it's white, soft, and
occasionally peels off (i.e. it's not ideal).

Thanks in advance,

Herbert