Posted to alt.home.repair
Suzie-Q

Default Beautifying concrete steps and porch

In article ,
Dave N wrote:

- We have an ugly old concrete path, steps, and porch in our front entryway,
- with an ugly old iron railing. We're generally working on our "curb
- appeal", and I'm looking for some ideas about how to make this nicer,
- hopefully without having to remove and rebuild the steps and porch. I'd
- like to reface or cover the concrete somehow, but I'm not sure what the
- options are. Can we add wood decking, brick, or slate on top of the
- concrete? Any other ideas/solutions/products/links? Thanks!

Paint? You can paint a faux stone or faux brick pattern quite easily.
--
8^)~~~ Sue (remove the x to e-mail)
~~~~~~

http://www.suzanne-eckhardt.com/