keownm keownm is offline
Junior Member

Question Shower mixer valve - replacement

I am searching for a replacement shower mixer valve - the only identification I have is the words "PDM Italia" on the wall plate. The valve is a quarter turn mixer (not thermostatic) and I have hit a brick wall with local plumbing merchants - nobody seems to have ever come across one like this before. CAN YOU HELP ME?
Attached Thumbnails
Shower mixer valve - replacement-mixer-internal2-jpg  Shower mixer valve - replacement-mixer-valve2-jpg  Shower mixer valve - replacement-mixer-valve3-jpg