Posted to rec.woodworking
Swingman

Default Cutlist plus - how to activate?

"Darrell Henze" wrote in message
Swingman,
Thanks for checking. It seems we might still have different versions
somehow. My help/about menu tells me I have version 2005.4 R which I
downloaded from the bridgewood design site today.
However, I have no Help/ activate program item in the menus just
Help/Purchase program. This is where I
got stumped since I have the proof of purchase number I was sent via email
after my online order, I just can't figure out where to put it.

If there is a link in the Help/Purchase program menu, I would follow that
and do another download, then go from there.

If that doesn't work, you might want to also try going to the update page
and see if your proof of purchase will allow you to download an update for
your current installation ... do it anyway.

If that fails, e-mail Todd ... he generally responds within a few hours
during the work week and will have you up and running quickly.

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 12/13/05