Posted to rec.woodworking
Darrell Henze

Default Cutlist plus - how to activate?

Hey all,
Based on the large number of positive comments on this newsgroup and a need
to do are fair number of cabinet projects, I just ordered the Cutlist plus
software and should get the CD and print manual in a few days.... In the
mean time, I can't seem to find anyway to use my registration code I
received in a confirmation email from the Company to "activate" the software
so I can use it with more than the 5 parts allowed in the free trial
version.
Do I have to wait for some secret code and secret ket press combination that
comes in the box with the manual and CD? Anyone recently activate theirs and
remember how it goes? There appears to be no hint on their website at all
about this.
Thanks in advance.
-D