Posted to rec.woodworking
Pounds on Wood

Default Need dimensions for Sears 113-197751 Radial Arm Saw table

"PeterM" wrote in message
. ..
I have a Sears Radial Arms Saw, just got it, and my grandson likes to take
it, but it doesn't have a table or legs. So at least I thought I cut the
table pieces for him. Can anybody help me with the dimensions? The model #
is 113-197751...I'm sure there is no hope for the legs, they probably need
to be purchased, right??.....many thanks........Peter

Before you go to far, check he
http://www.radialarmsawrecall.com/

You might get a whole new table AND guard for free. I did!

As for the legs, you can build a nice cabinet with storage below, wheels if
you want, and be way ahead of the cheap leg set.

Sorry I cannot help with the table dimensions. Got rid of my RAS a couple
of years ago.
--
********
Bill Pounds