Andrew McKay

Default Concrete slab advice

On Wed, 09 Jul 2003 01:07:10 GMT, "BigWallop"
wrote:

And can anyone tell me why, after just a few months, I have caught myself
groaning loudly while I bend to pick up a tool from the floor. Why has this
just suddenly began to make a difference in bending over properly. I'm
starting to sound like a tennis player. :-))

Nice to see I'm amongst friends - I'm a '56 kid as well

Actually I don't have a problem with the groaning whilst bending down.
The bit I can't quite come to terms with is that over the last couple
of years my feet seem to have got further away - only they look about
the same distance as they were before! Something odd going on
somewhere.....

Andrew

Do you need a handyman service? Check out our
web site at http://www.handymac.co.uk