Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Tom

Default Gunner's sig line

Gunner wrote:

On Sun, 08 Jan 2006 20:48:12 -0800, Clark Magnuson
wrote:

I just like to see my donation to the people of New Orleans
being used in a more egalitarian manner..

Tom

The only person I know who took 2 weeks vacation and went to New Orleans
to volenteer, was an ultra right wing Christian.

A couple truckloads of right wing rednecks quit their jobs here in the
oilfields, took out a loan and trucked supplies and some used RVs down
there

Gunner

Yeah? A right wing president flew down there and promised the earth,
but it appears only to those of the right wing persausion.

Tom