Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Gunner

Default Gunner's sig line

On 8 Jan 2006 16:52:28 -0800, jim rozen
wrote:

In article , Clark Magnuson says...

Maybe so, Clinton said we need gun control now and didn't need it before
because we can no longer expect from an individual what we once could.

And bush says we can dispense with the entire bill of rights because
we need the federal government to protect us from terrorists.

Jim

Got cites, or is this another claim you pulled out of your ass again?

Gunner

The aim of untold millions is to be free to do exactly as they choose
and for someone else to pay when things go wrong.

In the past few decades, a peculiar and distinctive psychology
has emerged in England. Gone are the civility, sturdy independence,
and admirable stoicism that carried the English through the war years
.. It has been replaced by a constant whine of excuses, complaints,
and special pleading. The collapse of the British character has been
as swift and complete as the collapse of British power.

Theodore Dalrymple,