Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Clark Magnuson

Default Gunner's sig line

jim rozen wrote:

In article , Clark Magnuson says...

Maybe so, Clinton said we need gun control now and didn't need it before
because we can no longer expect from an individual what we once could.

And bush says we can dispense with the entire bill of rights because
we need the federal government to protect us from terrorists.

Jim

jim rozen wrote:

In article , Clark Magnuson says...

Maybe so, Clinton said we need gun control now and didn't need it before
because we can no longer expect from an individual what we once could.

And bush says we can dispense with the entire bill of rights because
we need the federal government to protect us from terrorists.

Jim

Jim, I take it you don't fill out form 4473 very often.
Rights?
HA!

Complaining to a gun nut [after what Bush 41 and Clinton did to us]
about the Patriot act is like complaining to a homeless person that you
can't find good servants.

Read the bill of rights.
30,000 state and federal gun control laws are in some way infringing.
It started with the new deal supreme court saying we didn't need a sawed
off shotgun to form a militia.

Rights?
HA!

Then the camel had it's nose in the tent.

And now the supremes tell us that "no cruel or unreasonable punishment"
implied a right to privacy, which implied that no state can pass an
abortion law.

Hitler could have made up better excuses than that.

Does the law mean nothing?
No, it means what ever liberals feel it should mean.

Rights?
Ha!
--
For choosing to fight, one gets the horrors or war, stress, and possibly
death.