Ben Rooney

Default Router Table purchase

I`ve got the chance to purchase brand new Router Table ( by Nu-Tool) for £25.

Has anyone got/used one and is it any good?

I got one on eBay for a tad more than that. It is cheap pressed steel
and you get what you pay for. Your point about the legs is a good one.
THey are not strong. Fix it to a good surface.
That being said, it has been fine the few times I have used it. My
main worry with it is how true are the surfaces (answer, probably not
that true) and the fence is a pretty ropey old thing. But for knocking
out some mouldings and general routing if you spend the time setting
it up and do a couple of practice runs first it has been fine.

Ben